The Mindfulness Standard
Watch this 3 minute video
Join The Mindfulness Standard
Learn how to organize and promote your programs!
Connect to more students
- Customize your own profile page
- Insert your picture
- Add your contact information
- Upload your program video
Virtual Administrative Tools
Students have access to all of the classroom materials virtually including your guided practice records
You have access to standardized curriculum & forms which you can customize for your class
- Advertise upcoming classes through your profile/website
- Online payment & registration for students
- Organize your programs
- Easy to access students lists for registered participants
- Add your own handouts, materials and recordings for each class
- Electronic pre/post forms, midway reflections
- Student can access class materials from a computer, tablet, or phone
- Access to the most up-to-date curriculum from your training institution
- Send messages to students quickly and easily with the click of a button
- Students can participate in research through surveys
Stay connected with the latest updates from your teacher training institution
- We are connected to your teaching institution and their requirements for certification
- We will send updated cirriculum when and if the teaching institution makes changes or adds anything new
Get expert advice to grow & expand your student base
Our coach is a certified MBSR teacher and has an MBA with over a decade of experience in growing and expanding MBSR classes.
- Free resource library for full users. Here are some example topics:
- How MailChimp can help you grow your business
- How to attract students to your program
- How to work with organizations to grow your student base
- One to One session with an expert to help you with your specific business needs
- One session - $250
- Three sessions - $600
- Six sessions - $1000
*Sessions are 1 hour in duration
The Mindfulness Standard took some of the stress out of teaching mindfulness for me! I was so grateful for a single location that supported the development of course materials and management of student registrations, while also providing a professional platform for students to access all materials and recordings.
— Meghan Slining PhD
As a mindfulness teacher, I have found that the Mindfulness Standard website is a valuable resource for offering classes in MBSR. The website is designed in a way that makes it easy to keep all of your documents organized for me as a teacher and for the participants in each class. All the resources that you would need are already there, and there is a way to build in your own unique resources as well. There are many features that make teaching a class much easier and streamlined. Two of the features that I find really helpful is the ability to promote the class, set up links to the class and add these links to any advertising you are doing. The other feature I like is the ability to integrate Stripe of Pay Pal into your account so that participants can easily sign up and pay for the program with providing discounts to people very easy. That is a big help since dealing with the financial end of things has been the challenging part for me in the past. I have always had support from Colleen along the way as well as other teachers. I feel supported and part of a community of teachers that want to bring the life-changing teachings of MBSR to as many people as possible. I would not lead an MBSR class without the support of Mindfulness Standard, because now everything is in one place and I can just launch the next class right from my saved classes on the website.
— Bill McCracken LCWS
Beyond all of the many practical reasons for joining the Mindfulness Standard, I am truly pleased to be in regular contact with serious professionals in this field. As a coach, Colleen brings extensive experience and knowledge to every individual and group encounter. She has been available to me from start up through every step of running mindfulness programs using this platform. Both Colleen and Jeff have been amazingly responsive to my questions and needs. After many years of teaching on my own, it is wonderful to receive their kind help. Mindfulness Standard is bringing a breath of fresh air into my professional work, just when I need it. I am very pleased.
— Anna Salamone, RN LCSW
Join The Mindfulness Standard today!
Learn more about how to advertise, organize, and promote your programs.
Stay up-to-date about our product by subscribing to our newsletter